Conference Learning Pack
As an added bonus to this year’s 4A’s Accelerate Conference, we’re offering a Conference Learning Pack of three (3) on-demand webinars of the most pressing topics facing industry professionals.
You’ll have access to view these webinars at your own convenience, before, during and after the conference in April.
This learning pack includes:
- How Behavioral Economics Justifies The Power of Creativity in Marketing
- Social Commerce: What’s Real, What’s Hyper and Why It’s About to Explode
- Harnessing the Power of Our Culture to Drive Results
- Members: $99.00
- Non-Members: $199.00
This conference learning pack can be purchased when you register for your Accelerate ticket.
Note: If you’re interested in purchasing this conference learning pack and have already bought your ticket for 4A's Accelerate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to get access.
See below for full descriptions.
How Behavioral Economics Justifies The Power Of Creativity In Marketing
Led By: John Kenny, Chief Strategy Officer at FCB – Chicago,
In this course, we will summarize the key principles of behavioral economics and how they can be applied to better define marketing problems. We’ll also discuss how to use behavioral economics to develop and sell big creative ideas, as well as solve business problems. Get ready to change behaviors and guide yourself and your team to marketing success!
What Will You Learn:
- How behavioral economics and creativity work together
- The five steps everyone must take to change behaviors
- Real-world examples of successful strategies and stories
* * *
SOCIAL COMMERCE: WHAT’S REAL, WHAT’S HYPE AND WHY IT’S ABOUT TO EXPLODE
Led By: Stevie Dove, Vice President, Social & Content Marketing at SapientRazorfish
With U.S. e-commerce sales expected to grow to more than $400 billion this year and the average person spending nearly two hours on social media every day, it’s no question that social commerce will be the next big revolution in digital marketing. The question is: Are you ready?
Stevie will talk about the birth of social commerce, covering topics from Instagram’s shoppable photos to Pinterest’s buyable pins; its challenges, especially in the U.S.; and what the future holds for the marketing world.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand why social commerce has lagged in the U.S.
- Discover which brands are doing e-commerce right - and how you can implement their strategies
- Learn what social commerce means for *your* business
* * *
HARNESSING THE POWER OF OUR CULTURE TO DRIVE RESULTS
Led By: Reid Carpenter, Director of The Katzenbach Center at Strategy
In this course, you’ll gather insights from instructor Reid Carpenter’s more than 15 years of experience leading culture, communications,and change programs to support business transformation. Carpenter will explain the best way to identity behaviors and engage “the critical few” to help create the domino effect that sparks the culture evolution.
What Will You Learn:
- How to utilize the most efficient ways of tapping your culture’s energy
- The key behaviors that result in impactful relationship changes - both internally and externally
- How to leverage t he authentic, informal leaders who already exist on your team to motivate other